At Firetecnics, we have thought about how we can genuinely provide an excellent client experience to ensure we can cater for everyone, whether that is an organisation seeking fire safety design services or the installation and maintenance of fire detection systems.
We understand our customers’ needs and their behaviours. We know it’s important that we listen, have the experience to understand, create and deliver an appropriate solution and lifecycle to meet the needs the client has expressed and those that we have identified for them.
The Firetecnics approach incorporates the following principles:
- We employ highly skilled Engineers that are customer focused and adept with a wide range of equipment
- Our intention is to add value to every engagement and meet expectations through competency and dedication
- We provide ongoing mentoring to ensure our Engineers have our branded work approach
- Our professional services delivery is built entirely upon the effectiveness, innovation and expertise of our Engineers
Standards of Workmanship
- LPCB LPC 1014 – Certificate No. CFA-146
- ISO 9001 – Certificate No. 555
Our approach is centred on building long-term client relationships, understanding our client’s business, the issues they are facing and helping them identify solutions to meet these needs.
Our high level of customer care, technical competence, workmanship and service delivery positions us as a leader in fire safety solutions.